Tuesday 18 October 2016

DepicT : 90 second short film



DepicT 90 seconds short film

Brief encounters

   I really thought that this short film was funny. The narrative voice throughout is humorous and intended to be fun. The laugh, his voice and also the music makes it feel jolly and happy. As if you should be laughing. I also think the clips are placed cleverly because some of the beats in the tune match their steps as they run. It’s enticing. Also the fact that the actors are both smiling and laughing it makes you smile and I like that.
   I like the different shots of the camera angles. The majority is just tracking to show that they are running/jogging. I liked how it cut to their feet because it shows how close they are and in time.

   I like how the character immediately switches to the next runner he sees who is also a woman. It’s funny because he’s asking the same questions. Making it seem like he just sits and waits for them to run past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment